Cooking Time: 15 mins
Meals: Serves 6
This is so easy to make and is delicious.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking dish with aluminium foil, leaving enough to fold over the top.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Place mixture into the baking dish and fold over aluminium foil to make a parcel.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for about 1 hour or until cooked.
- If desired, open foil for last 15 minutes to allow top to brown.
- Use floury, fluffy potatoes instead of the kumara.