Cooking Time: 30 mins
Meals: Serves 4
This is an easy and delicious meal.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the potato, onion, garlic, tomatoes, oil and pine nuts (if using) in a large baking dish and mix well.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning once during cooking.
- Stir in the feta and cook for a further 5 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Season to taste. Serve hot.
If having friends over, add 150g defrosted prawns with the feta cheese for the final 5 minutes of cooking, then serve on a bed of lightly wilted spinach.
Miccrowaved baked potatoes
- Prick potatoes with a fork to pierce the skin
- Place in microwave, and cook on high bower for about 4-5mins for each potato; two potatoes will take 8-10mins. The time depends on the power of the microwave and the size of potatoes.
- Carefully remove potatoes from the microwave and follow instructions as above.