Cooking Time: 60 mins
Meals: Serves 1
Use baked potato instead of the bun for these delicious and very filling hamburgers.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Select large baking, roasting or general purpose (floury) potatoes.
- Prick potato several times with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes or until soft.
- Heat oil in frying pan. and cook hamburger patty.
- Cut potato in half lengthways.
- Spread sour cream on bottom half, add tomato slices and any optional ingredients.
- Add cooked hamburger patty and season to taste.
- Cook potatoes in the microwave on high power for 3-4 minutes per potato.