Meals: Serves 127
- Pre heat oven to 200°C
- Place potato wedges on large baking tray.
- Mix the oil, lime rind and juice and chilli powder together.
- Pour over the potatoes and toss gently.
- Place into pre heated oven and bake for approx 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
To make the koftas:
- Mix the lamb and mint together. Add salt and pepper and divide into 8.
- Mould the lamb onto the skewers and place under a pre heated grill.
- Alternatively barbeque for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve the koftas with wedges.
Variation- For a spicier mixture use 2 tsp chilli powder.
Tip: This is also delicious served with a spoonful of tzatziki. The kebabs can be cooked ahead and frozen, and then thaw and cook until piping hot.