Meals: Serves 4
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender but still firm. Slice into bite sized chunks.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and stir in sesame seeds, mustard seeds and ginger. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chilli sauce and lemon juice and mix well. Add potatoes and mushrooms.
- Remove from heat and when cool place on a platter and sprinkle with spring onions. Serve.
To boil potatoes:
- Scrub or peel potatoes as required. Slice in half or even sized pieces.
- Place in a heavy-based saucepan and cover with cold water. Place a lid on the saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender when tested with the point of a knife.
The time of cooking will depend on the size of pieces of potato.