Meals: Serves 4
These delicious stuffed potatoes can be made before hand and reheated in the microwave or oven.
- ¼ cup diced red capsicum and ¼ cup cooked finely sliced onion
- ½ cup chilli beans and ¼ cup sliced spring onion
- ¼ cup diced ham and ½ cup crushed pineapple
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Add milk and mash until smooth.
- Add cheese, chives and chosen filling. Mix well.
- Pile back into the potato skins.
- Serve with a salad
- Bake or grill until golden and crunchy on top.
- Make small stuffed potatoes, refrigerate and put in lunch boxes.