Carrot, parsnip and potato mash
Meals: Serves 4
- Peel carrots, parsnips and potatoes and cut into even sized peices
- Boil, stea, or microwave vegetables until tender.
- Add milk and magarine.
- Roughly mash, leaving small chunks of different vegetables within the mix.
- Add salt and pepper and serve
- 3 medium sized carrots
- 3 Parsnips
- 2 Large mashing potatoes
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 Tblp margarine or vegetable oil
- Pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
All recipes supplied by: vegetables.co.nz