Cooking Time: 30 mins
Meals: Serves 8
This savoury pie is so easy and delicious
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat eggs and milk together. Stir in flour, fennel and cumin seeds, carrot, onion and coriander.
- Line a 20 cm square tin with two sheets of filo pastry. Spray with a little oil. Repeat until 2 sheets of filo remain. Allow to dry out.
- Pile the carrot mixture into the filo pastry shell and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Crunch remaining 2 sheets of filo pastry over the top of the filling. Spray with oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until pastry is golden and mixture is set.
- Serve in slices with a green salad.